Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thurs June 16 "99.9% ISNT ENOUGH" Read II Cor 5:17


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things become new" (II Cor.5:17)

100% change of heart, a change cant happen 99.9% of the time.

100% born-again, cant be born 99.9%.

Some people say nothing is 100% "full proof" but being saved, sealed and secured by the blood of Jesus is FULL PROOF, 100% !

The fear & doubt that visited me over and over came to an end, when I finally admitted I was lost at being only 99.9% sure where I would spend eternity.

God brought me through it all, through everything because He loved me so much and spared my life so that I could be 100% sure as I John 5:13 says, "you can know you have eternal life."

Tuesday at 2pm , June 15, 2010, my name was written in the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE, and so great is the 100% change the grace of God made in my soul! Before then, I'm 100% sure if I had died, I would have gone to hell.

A whole new world is in my soul and I will never have to worry again of only being 99.9% sure I'm saved.

IF you keep re-visiting doubt about your salvation, let God fix you, HE is the only thing thats 100% FULL PROOF.



Bro Dave Gindlesperger

CMBC Facebook Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment