Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10 "Personal Testimony"


For todays devotion, we share the testimony of Beth Causby Bare...

John 8:12 -
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

"I know that every word of my Bible is true. God sent His son to die for me and I thank God that my soul was worth dying for. I was a single mother and headed down a road of destruction for me and my daughter but I found my Lord and he saved me 2 years ago. I now have a wonderful husband, a loving church family and can finally be the mother that God intended for me to be because of His love and guidance. Most importatnly though I know that one day I will go to Heaven and never have to hurt or deal with the burdens that this life has to bring! Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment