Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 14 "Walking with Jesus" Bible Reading Included.


How's our daily walk with God?
Our Heavenly Father desires to meet with us. Just as we stay in touch with a close friend or family member, God wants us to stay in touch with Him. Talk to Him through prayer, read His message to us through the Bible, take our cares and concerns to Him, and make Him a daily part of our life. Also keep a tender heart toward God's leading in our lives. Allow Him to have full control of our actions, thoughts, words, and direction. As we faithfully follow God each day, He will guide us into greater use in His work.

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 25:4-5

And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.
Leviticus 20:26

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Praise Him, Praise Him!

Bro Dave
CMBC Facebook Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment