Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 "We Are Blessed" Read I Cor.2















Key Verse:

I Corinthians 2:9 - "But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him."

I'm glad that my mind cannot even begin to fathom the things which God wants to bless me with. When most people hear or read this verse, they almost always associate it with heaven. But here's some good news: God has great things and many blessings waiting for us right here in our present lives. Of course, we all have our trials and our bad days. That's just life. But we as Christians can be assured of the fact that God is not only more than willing, but wants to bless us with the biggest and best blessings that we can handle and still put Him first. I've got a list a mile long of blessings that God has given me that I didn't even ask for and, at times, take for granted. As it comes to mind, thank God for the blessings in your life. Think of the blessings that God has given you just because He wanted to. And remember the eye hath not seen, the ear hath not heard what God wants to bless us with in our future...just because we love Him!

O love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure
The saints' and angels' song!

Bro Kevin Winebarger
Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment